Sunday, January 20, 2008

Accept My Love!

I tried writing poem but ended up with something else i guess. i like to present you guys the so-called poem. This mainly explains the feelings of a guy who is waiting for his lover to accept his proposal. These two poems shows how even in dream he thinks about his love.

"Life became void for me- she
Rejected my love in dream too!!"


"You should undoubtedly accept my love- else
How can I alone take care of the child that was
born to us in my dream yesterday?"



I penned some more. i would like to heard your comments before posting them too.


2 comments:

Preethi said...

its cool...both luk similar yet dissimilar...

rendume based on dreams..but even after she rejected u had a baby...tats really possible..cos ur manmadhan n u ll mayakkify any gal and give"corrected machi" muthirai...

really impressed..waiting to c more...

Unknown said...

kool da subbu...awesome delivery of thought... im dumbstruck aftr readin. its really difficult to express d emotion in words exactly tat u feel.

i know tat, quality music n poems take birth aftr a love success/failure... Any such? :p

nyways continue to blog other creations. waitin for more.