Friday, March 7, 2008

2008 LoVe StOrY - Part I

Hey Guys, This is a pure love story but in a different angle... i have tried giving differently.. hope you like it!!...



PRESENT:

Rakesh is waiting for Suja near banyan tree. Today is Feb 14th 2008. A day for Rakesh and Suja to enjoy and celebrate their love but they had fixed it as their judgment day. Yes, Suja is going to open tell about her relation with Rakesh to her father. It is 5.30pm. He asked her to come to that place at 6pm. This place has a significant place in their life. He took his mobile to call her but kept inside and waited for her.

PAST:

It was some day of June 2004, Rakesh and Suja entered the same college and department. Suja belongs to an orthodox family who got seat in merit, she is silent by nature but she was a born beauty whereas Rakesh a happy-go-lucky guy who had lot of friends. He always kept the environment lively with his timely jokes and everyone liked him. As always opposite poles attract Rakesh was impressed by Suja by her beauty and silence. He wanted her in his life. He started loving Suja and wanted to open his heart to her. He waited for an occasion and at last it came; it was his birthday.

He wrote a letter saying that he love her and wanted a positive result as her birthday gift today at 6pm near their college banyan tree (later it became their usual meeting place). He kept that letter in her desk and went away.

PRESENT:

“Hello Rakesh! I have happy news for you!” – Deepak in mobile.

“Hey Deepu, what is that man. Don’t build suspense. Am already in a great anxiety you know that right. Today is our judgment day!” – Rakesh

“Oh ya! I forgot. Ok let me tell that happy news. We got out Date of joining letter man! Check mail!” – Deepak

“Oh cool! Thanks for the news. I will get you back soon. Bye Deepu! – Rakesh ended the call.

Time is 5.45pm. Rakesh got placement in MACROSYS Company with a pay of 5 lac pa in their college campus interview held during their third year. But Suja missed this company; got placed in another company. Rakesh was proud about his achievement. There is a reason feeling proud.

PAST:

Rakesh was waiting for Suja. He was scolding himself that he should not have give letter to Suja. Since he takes everything carefree he was calculating the maximum and minimum loss of his act. He was thinking that if she doesn’t accept also he should not lose her friend ship.

Am not like others. I wanted her to say yes or no now itself so that we can go in our path” – Rakesh was talking to himself by that time Suja came. He was not able to face her and turned his face some where.

“Happy birthday Rakesh! You proved your smartness once again” – Suja

Rakesh, without seeing her, “Thank you and Sorry! Accept both. It may be idiotic to propose to a girl within 2 months but I don’t have any option. I don’t want to miss you”

Suja, “So what you want now? You want me to love you?”

Rakesh, “I don’t know that. But I want you as my life partner. Will you?”

Rakesh faced straight to Suja and waited for her reply. Suja observed his eyes to find the truth in his words as girls always wants security for their partner.

Suja, “Ok! I want to talk with you. I want a promise from you”

PRESENT:

Suja walked towards the banyan tree. She is even more tensed about the day. Suja lost her mother in early age and was grown under the care of her father. Her father has great hopes about her and he is always proud about her. So Suja doesn’t want to smash her father’s hopes and wanted him throughout her life. Even though her father has got what ever she wanted she didn’t dare to choose her life partner herself or else she didn’t ask him for choice. She was not able to find the real reason.

She remembered what happened last year. One day she was about to say about her love to him but that time some other conversation came and her father asked a question to her. “Suja! I want you to see happily married; I am searching a suitable guy for you”

“Why so soon”- Suja replied hiding her secret.

By this time she reached banyan tree where Rakesh is waiting for her.

PAST:

Seeing her reaction Rakesh jumped in joy. He confirmed that she accepted her proposal. He was thanking every god he prayed that day. Suja didn’t reply but smiled for all his activities. He thanked her for her wonderful and memorable birthday gift. He was in heaven and told her that he can make any promise for her. Suja waited for him to calm then she started.

“Cool Rakesh, I didn’t say I accept your love. I always liked you especially for your straight forwardness, your boldness and most importantly your importance for people around you.” Rakesh heard everything with pride thinking how she too has observed him in these 2 months. Before he could say anything she continued.

“I am not going to tell about myself now since you will have my entire bio-data with you. You occupied my mind by being yourself. Your smartness of proposing me shows that. I’m sure that I’ll be happy with you. But...”, Stopped Suja facing some where.

Rakesh, “What But..?! Don’t think I loved you only for your beauty alone. I always liked your patience which is lagging in me and your wise decision at times. Tell why you’re waiting still? You don’t trust me?”

Suja gave him a beautiful present for his birthday and waited him to open it.

PRESENT:

Rakesh welcomed her with his card. She thought it was Valentines Day card. But when she opened and saw it she raised her hand to beat him. It was “ALL THE BEST” card.

“Ha-ha... Just for fun babe. Don worry. Everything will go fine. By the way my parents asked me to tell you something.” – Rakesh

Suja, “You never change. Before you tell that “something” I have a news for you”. Rakesh asked what the news is. Suja told him that she got admit from ANC University for this fall. She said if things won’t go right she will quit the job and will pack up to US.

(.... to be continued ... )

No comments: