Monday, February 4, 2008

Their Secret Plan

Hey guys, this time I am coming with a short story. This is the first time I’m writing a story. Waiting for your comments


Their Secret Plan

HE dialed HER exactly at 12pm.

SHE: hello!

HE: hi dear, Thank god! You attended the call. I was praying that your mother should not pickup.

SHE: Actually I was waiting for your call; what about the plan? Will it work this time? I am little nervous.

HE: Yes dear, we are surely leaving today at 4pm

SHE: What reason can I tell mom and come?

HE: Tell her that you are going to buy stationeries for next academic.

SHE: I’m afraid as last time itself mom came to know about our plan and we landed in trouble.

HE: Nothing will happen. I’ll manage this time. Make everything ready. Don’t take anything from house.

SHE: Ok. Ok... I’ll not. Where to come and wait?

HE: You come near that entrance of the street, I’ll pick up from there. Got it?

SHE: Fine! I’ll be there.

HE: Bye.

SHE: But I want 3 ice creams scoops this time. Bye Daddy!

Thus his 12 yr old Daughter kept the phone without waiting his reply. She was jumping in joy and waited for the clock to strike 4.

7 comments:

Rathnakanthi said...

Very Cute!! Keep up the good work!!! :)

Setu said...

nice different post man..
keep blogging!

Unknown said...

indha paiyan ku evlo talent paaren... kavidhai,kadhai nu....
adadey....:):)

Comfortably Numb said...

different!
good one...cheers!

Unknown said...

nice .

Preethi said...

oh its ur own story a...wen mailed i thot it was a forwar :(...its too gud.. starting la oru vela A certificate o nu yosichen.. U certificate dhan:(

Dil Se said...

hehe...good one :)